I have discovered an amazing productivity app for my iPhone that is FREE!! I love apps that improve my life and if they’re free, even better!
The Orchestra app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch offers much more than a simple to-do list:
- Assign tasks to people, even if they do not use Orchestra
- Syncs seamlessly between your mobile device and their web app at orchestra.com, so you can use it even on your laptop or desktop computer
- Use voice recognition to speak your tasks for quick input
- Create multiple lists for all your different tasks in life (ie. work, home, school, family, personal, etc.)
- View your tasks in various formats (due soon, by list, tasks assigned to your or others)
- Turn e-mails into tasks by forwarding them to email@example.com to instantly see them in your to-do list
I could go on and on. I have tried countless productivity apps, as I am always trying to organize my home and family life, work, personal goals, and blogging ideas. This is truly the best app I have found to do those things! I hope you will try it out! Even if you do not have a Apple mobile device, you can still use the web app on your computer….pretty cool!